Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why Taking Up IT?

"COMPUTER is useless without SOFTWARE"...quite true..♥♥♥♥
"Why taking up IT?A question that once captured my mind,and needed to be answered...Of course,that question will be answered,not by my instructor nor my classmates...but by me...

I know,taking up IT course is a responsibility,challenge,and above all,IT is a serious thing to be taken for granted.

As an IT student,I am obliged not only to study, but also not to make room for errors in any aspects or area in this field.

I never thought in my passed few years that 'I'm studying computers' though,it's a challenge,but at the same time ,it's a burden..a burden that made me to strive..and I'm hoping that I can get it through..uhm...we,perhaps...

As of now,I am in Junior year(1st term),and taking up 4(four)majors.

I should be thankful that I reached this level, but I know, being here is not that easy, for I know that I will be experiencing sleepless nights and many unexpected emotions to be felt...(as what I've heard from other students)

With this, I should say:

To God Be The Glory...

10 comments:

♥carissa♥jane♥ said...

"someday and somehow I/we have something to be looked back to"from geraldine.
..biNggo!!you do have a point..
..hope you'll fullfill all your dreams in life..god bless!!and more power..

kate said...

i agree that we are obliged because it is part of our curriculum...if not i don't think so..

well,nice ideas...

Norjanna said...

Tnx for the comment jay..
Kaw pud galing kay ka magsulat...

Sarah Mae said...

..hAi jAi..
..Actually Im afraid to post a comment from yours..hahaha..just kidding!!!('o-)")
..tnX for Ur comments ah..JEje..
..yeah! I know that beinG an IT student is not what you prefer As what yOu hAve said before..Am I ryt? bUt I think you like it now? HEhe.. I Am not sure..tOinx..=)..AHmmn jUst" Hit the mark jai".. share your knowledge naman..HAhah..

..♥gOdspEed♥..

annielhen said...

Yes I agree with you that this is the steping stone of IT students....Keep up the good work and God speed......

LOUIE LAYTO said...

..you are absolutely correct that it is our obligation,because we are an IT student,so it is our obligation to understand what is behind of that teachnology....."IT IS OUR OBLIGATION"
.AHM,,nice work...

"Babylou" said...

...hai cute jay!!!

...ajeje!!!

well,continue to fullfill your dreams in life!!!

...GOD BLESS YOU AND MORE POWER!!!
..STAY ALWAYS HUMBLE AND CUTE AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!

Sever said...

helo jai...

... hahaha....

.. aw soOrieg!...

..agi2 lng ko..

.. dli nko mg read ky kpoi..

..hehehe...

..cge stay beautiful....

..aw soOrieh again.....

Sever said...

helo jai...

... hahaha....

.. aw soOrieg!...

..agi2 lng ko..

.. dli nko mg read ky kpoi..

..hehehe...

..cge stay beautiful....

..aw soOrieh again.....

littleboy said...

hehe. syensya na ha
hindi kasi ako magaling sa pag relate ng mga ideas, hehe
tnx na rin sa comment,. now ko pa lang sya nabasa, mejo busy ang linya eh. hehe tnx ulit. GOD BLESS!!